Webinar on the most recent developments in cookie steering with the UK ICO and CNIL
On November 5, 2020, Hunton Andrews Kurth will host a panel discussion with representatives from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) and the French Data Protection Authority (“CNIL”) to review the latest developments in cookie guidance and their respective compare is approaching. In our webinar entitled “A Regulator’s Perspective: Latest Developments in ICO and CNIL’s Cookie Guide”, our speakers will discuss practical questions about cookie law, including:
- Design and implement a cookie consent mechanism that complies with both guidelines;
- What’s next in terms of enforcement? and
- What about the proposed ePrivacy Regulation?
Our speakers include:
- Peter Brown, Group Leader (Technology) of the ICO’s Technology and Innovation Service
- Clémence Scottez, Head of the Economic Sector Department at the CNIL
- Claire François, attorney for Hunton Andrews Kurth
- Aaron Simpson, partner at Hunton Andrews Kurth
Register now for the webinar.